I’m the type of person that always needs something sweet after a meal. A scoop of ice cream isn’t always guilt-free, so sometimes I opt for something lighter. This recipe can be eaten as a breakfast, snack or dessert, and can even be made vegan!
- One banana, sliced
- 3 strips of dried coconut, chopped
- Handful of almonds, cut in half
- Small handful of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of milk (non fat and 1% are the better options)
Guess what… it can be made vegan!
- Substitute the chocolate chips for vegan-carob chips or vegan chocolate chips.
- Instead of normal milk, use soy, almond, or whatever you prefer.